Who is Eligible?
Veterans who meet these criteria:
- Wartime veterans who are 65 or older, or permanently disabled.
- The veteran must have served at least 90 days of active duty, with
at least one of those days during a time of war. (Note: combat duty is not
- The veteran must have received an honorable, general or medical
Wartime Eligibility Dates of Service
- World War II: 12/7/1941 - 12/31/1946
- Korean War: 6/27/1950 - 1/31/1955
- Vietnam: 2/28/1961 - 5/7/1975
Maximum Monthly Benefit for Each Category
(as of January 2009):
- Married Veterans: $2019.00
- Single Veterans: $1703.00
- Surviving Spouses: $1094.00
Email Bill LaFollette, Owner / Administrator
©2004 Sycamores Terrace. All rights reserved.